These instruments are used to check differential pressures of liquids wich do not have high viscosity and do not crystalize.
– Differential pressure gauge with stainless steel case, diameter 150 mm
– Max static pressure 100 bar
– Ranges from 0/0,6 to 0/25 bar
– Stainless steel movement, st. st. AISI316L process connections
– Elastic element: Duratherm diaphragm
– With back or front flange
– Tempered glass window
– Accuracy class 2,5% fsv
– Standard protection degree IP55 (IP65 and IP67 available)
– Other executions available on request: Atex execution, glycerine or silicon oil filled case, electrical contacts, safety glass window..