These instruments are used to check differential pressures of liquids wich do not have high viscosity and do not crystalizee. They can be supplied with diaphragm seals to be resistant to aggressive medias.
– Differential pressure gauge with stainless steel case, diameter 100 mm
– Max static pressure depending on the range
– Ranges from 0/0,4 to 0/10 bar (or other equivalent unit)
– Stainless steel movement, st. st. AISI316L process connections and bourdon tube
– With back or front flange
– Plastic window
– Accuracy class 1,6% fsv (2,5% for range 0/0,4 bar)
– Standard protection degree IP55 (IP65 available)
– Other executions available on request: glycerine or silicon oil filled case, AISI316 case and ring, safety glass window, tropicalized version.