Diaphragm seals are used to protect the pressure measuring instrument from aggressive, adhesive, crystallising, corrosive, highly viscous, environmentally hazardous or toxic media. A diaphragm made of the appropriate material provides for the separation from the medium to be measured. Thus even the most difficult measuring requirements can be met by combining measuring instruments with diaphragm seals. A fluid inside the system, which can be chosen to suit the particular application, hydraulically transmits the pressure to the measuring instrument. Flanged process connection are adapt to suit application in chemical, petrochemical, water treatment and paper industries.
– Diaphragm seal with flanged connection, flushing diaphragm
– Working pressure from 0/1 to 0/400 bar
– Working temperature -45/+150°C
– Welded diaphragm in st. st. AISI316L, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400,
– Flanged process connection in st. st. AISI316 or AISI316L, Hastelloy C276
– Full cover version: wetted parts covered with Monel400, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
– Dimensions: DN25…80 and PN2,5…100 EN1092-1 step seal type B; 1”..3” class 150…1500 as per ASME B16.5 type RF
– Finishing: EN type B1 (PN2,5…40): Ra 3,2…12,5 µm, EN type B2 (PN63…100): Ra 0,8…3,2 µm, ASME type RF: Ra 125…250 AARH
|Code||CONNECTIONS||DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL||PROCESS CONNECTION MATERIAL||Stock|
|500.546AA41F||1/2"BSP F X 1" 150 RF||AISI316L||AISI316L||Login|
|500.54TS041F||1/2"BSP F X DN50 PN25..40||AISI316L||AISI316L||Login|
|500.59VQ041F||1/2"BSP F X DN80 PN16||HASTELLOY C FULL COVER||AISI316L||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request