Heavy work pressure gauges designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, and in conventional power plants.
They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium. The high strength of the sensing element makes these instrument suitable to withstand high overpressure up to 4 times the full scale value and together with the case filling, they are suitable to high dynamic pulsating pressure. An Argonarc welded case/socket strengthens the whole construction. In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back
– SOLID-FRONT, HEAVY-WORK pressure gauge, all stainless steel, case diameter 100 and 150 mm
– Case in st. st. AISI 304, process connection and bourdon tube in st. st. AISI316L
– Dry, fillable or filled execution (fill. only with bottom conn.)
– Bottom or back connection
– Safety glass window
– Accuracy class 1% vfs
– The safety construction consists of a solid separating wall in stainless steel, placed between the scale and the elastic element, and a blow out back which is released from the case whenever an internal pressure, due to leak, is created or the elastic element is broken.
– Built to resist the most severe operating condition. Suitable to withstand high overpressure up to 4 times the full scale value without affecting accuracy class and repeatability