Inert gas filled thermometer developed and manufactured in accordance with the EN 13190 standard, built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the environment and the process medium. Mainly used in chemical, petrolchemical processing industries. To allow optimum fitting to the process, individual insertion lengths and different process connections can be selected. It can be equipped with a capillary of different lengths and materials, naked or covered, to ensure distance mounting. A TIG welded case/bulb strengthens the whole construction. A leak tight fit is ensured if the instrument is filled with a dampening fluid to prevent damage due to vibration.
– Inert gas filled thermometer for remote reading, all stainless steel construction, case dn 100-150 mm
– Indication ranges from -200°C to +600°C (measuring ranges from -170°C to +500°C)
– Overtemperature limit: 25% of full scale range for temperature ≤400°C, max 600°C
– Ambient temperature: -25/+65°C
– Max working pressure 25 bar (without thermowell)
– Bulb dn 8 – 9,6 – 11,5 mm with rigid or flexible extension
– Protection degree IP55
– Accuracy class 1 as per EN13190, measuring range
– Complete with capillary: in stainless steel, uncovered or covered with stainless steel or PVC
– Case in stainless steel, bulb in stainless steel, process connection in st. st. AISI316, tempered glass window
|TG809.E31941M||0/200°C||1/2"BSP M||DN 11,5 x 220 mm||3 m||100 mm||Login|
|TG809.E319POZ||0/200°C||1/2"BSP M||DN 11,5 x 125 mm||7 m||100 mm||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request