Pressure gauges designed to measure very high pressures. In case of leaks or break of the elastic element the operator is protected by a stainless steel safety cell solid front and by the blow-out back. They are mainly used on high pressure water jet technology like water cutting machines, hydro blasting pumps and turbines, hydrodemolition. The TIG welding between the safety cell and the process socket strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur. Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts.
– Solid-front pressure gauge, for high pressure, turret case dn 125 mm
– Case and blow out disk in strengthened polyammides with fiber glass, UV rays stabilized. Process connection in st. st. AISI316L, bourdon tube in duplex st. st.
– Fillable and filled execution
– Bottom process connection
– Safety glass window
– Accuracy: GRADE 1A as per ASME B40.1 (±1% fsv)
– In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back
– Built in conformity with the construction and safety specification of ASME B40.1