Diaphragm pressure switch ATEX flameproof enclosure. It is suitable for a variety of uses in hazardous zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 in which the use of flameproof instrument is required. The sensing element is a metallic diaphragm and acts directly on the microswitch through a self-centering pivot. The simplicity of the design, without levers, cams or similar mechanisms, gives the unit an exceptionally long working life.
– Explosion proof diaphragm pressure switch, ATEX
– ATEX execution II 2 GD Ex d IIC t6 Ex tD A21 IP65 T85°C
– Ranges -40/0…-600/0 mbar; 0/40…0/600 mbar
– Complete of 1 or 2 microswitches SPDT (different executions available: standard, SPLASH, goldplated, inert gas filled, inert gas filled goldplated, adjustable dead band, SPLASH VDC, inert gas filled VDC)
– Fixed differential
– Internal set point adjustment
– Protection degree IP65
– Process fluid temperature -20/+60°C, ambient temperature -20/+65°C
– Process connection in AISI316
– Elastic element: AISI316 diaphragm. PTFE gasket.
– Case and cover in painted aluminium