Diaphragm pressure switch ATEX flameproof enclosure. It is suitable for a variety of uses in hazardous zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 in which the use of flameproof instrument is required. The sensing element is a metallic diaphragm and acts directly on the microswitch through a self-centering pivot. The simplicity of the design, without levers, cams or similar mechanisms, gives the unit an exceptionally long working life.
– Explosion proof diaphragm pressure switch, ATEX
– ATEX execution II 2 GD Ex d IIC t6 Ex tD A21 IP65 T85°C
– Ranges 0/1…0/160 bar
– Complete of 1 or 2 microswitches SPDT (different executions available: standard, SPLASH, goldplated, inert gas filled, inert gas filled goldplated, adjustable dead band, SPLASH VDC, inert gas filled VDC)
– Differential: Fixed or adjustable from 10% to 50% of the range (depending on microswitch)
– Internal set point adjustment
– Protection degree IP65
– Process fluid temperature -20/+60°C, ambient temperature -20/+65°C
– Process connection in AISI316
– Elastic element: AISI316 diaphragm for ranges ≤ 2,5 bar, carbon steel diaphragm covered with AISI316 for ranges >2,5 bar
– Case and cover in painted aluminium
|03.40086D141M||0/10 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
|03.40087D141M||0/16 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request