Safety valves, our complete line of high quality safety valves is adapt to discharge steam, gases and liquids.
Our complete line of high quality safety valves is adapt to discharge steam, gases and liquids.
Main activity fields are :Boiler manufacturer, shipyards construction, power plant, as well as chemical, petrochemical, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and OEM.
Our safety valves are designed, manufactured and selected in accordance with PED rules 97/23/CE ATEX 94/9/CE and European directives :
• EN 4126-1
• ASME B16.34
• API 520
Certified/ approved by
• INAIL(Ex ISPESL) and PASCAL (PED directive)
• ICIM (ATEX directive)
• RINA,GERMANISHER LLOYD e BUREAU VERITAS (shipyard construction)
• GOST-R e F-SETAN (Russian market)
Our production consists of full lift safety valves made in the following constructions:
• flanged from ND 15 ÷ND 250 with connections UNI NP 16 ÷ 500 – ANSI 150 ÷ 2500
• threaded from ND ½” up to ND 2” with connections GAS M/F – NPT M/F
and with the following main features:
• pressure range from 0,25 up to 500 bar
• temperature range –196 °C ÷ +550 °C
• construction materials: cast iron G250, carbon steel WCB, alloy steel WC6, stainless steel CF8M and CF3M, hastelloy CW12MW
• special constructions: lining PFA, balanced bellow in PTFE or St.St 316L, heating jacket, limit switch, pneumatic actuator, test gag, soft seat between seat and disc in PTFE, EPDM, VITON, NBR, PEEK
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any enquiry! Our staff will be happy to study the best solution to your needs.