These instruments are designed for Sanitary, Food Process and Pharmaceutical Industries in compliance with standard n.74-06 of 3-A (Sanitary Standards Symbol Administrative Council). The absence of interstices and the mirror finishing of the components assure the best hygiene. The combination of pressure gauge and diaphragm seal allow to reduce the inner volumes and temperature error.
To reduce the effects of severe working conditions like vibrations and pulsations, the instruments can be filled.
– All stainless steel pressure gauge, case diameter 63 mm
– Electro polished AISI304 stainless steel case
– Process connection in AISI316L, Ra≤ 0,8µm – 32µin finished (higher finishing on request)
– Seal filling: mineral oil (FDA approved) for food service
– Dry or filled, protection degree IP67
– Tri-clamp bottom or back process connection
– Plastic window
– Accuracy: grade B as per ASME B40.1 (3-2-3%)
– In compliance with standard n.74-06 of 3A (Sanitary Standard Symbol Administrative Council)
Item suitable for “F.C.M.” Food Contact Material
They are conform to: Regulation 1935/2004/EC – Regulation 2023/2006/EC – M.D. March 21, 1973 – D.P.R August 23, 1982 n.777